Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween party

      We had our church halloween party tonight and it was way fun. There was a cake walk, musical chairs, obstacle courses, and all sorts of good halloween times to be had. We went the couple's outfit route and it went over really well. I had a bun in the oven (the drawer in the front actually opens so you can take out the bun), and sam was the bun baker. I bought my outfit online and sam built a frame for it out of PVC so it wasn't all droopy and lame. Then we just bought him some actual baker stuff online.
     There were tons of rocking costumes there, I was surprised and impressed with everyone's efforts. My favorites were the toddler dressed up like a leprechaun and a couple that came as american gladiators. We lucked out though because everyone totally loved our costumes and we wound up winning the costume contest! I also won the "guess how many M&Ms in the jar" contest too (at which point I felt bad for monopolizing the contests). We had a great time though, and were happy to be able to celebrate halloween even though we don't get to go trick or treating.

5 comments:

Becky said...

No pictures of your cake?
Love the costumes, you guys are so cute.

Danielle said...

Way cute and way creative!

Anonymous said...

haha that's great! No wonder you like halloween, you actually come up with good costumes.

Miller Family said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

Faloopa Jones said...

That's freakin' awesome! Coming from someone who loves Halloween costumes, those are Top 10 costumes.

Nice