We carved our pumpkins tonight over at Callie and Brian's house. It was so much fun (Brian and Callie rock) and I think everyone's pumpkins turned out great. I really love carving pumpkins so I usually take tons of time with mine. In the end though, Sam's looks just as cool and it took 1/10 of the time.

My pumpkin, it's a witch stirring a cauldron.

Sam's pumpkin, it's pacman!

8 comments:
Wow, great work there! I LOVE your costumes. We had our party too and I was the queen for the day.
Both great pumpkins. Did yours come from a kit? It's very impressive. My pumpkins always disappoint, so we haven't bothered this year.
We did pumpkin carving last night as well...and mine looks nowhere near as nice as yours, nor Sam's. Ah well, mine has character and could beat yours up.
Okay!! Yay!! I am caught up with your blog and your life. haha. Well sort of. I only read until there were no more posts on the front page. Love the costumes, love the pumpkins, love the haircut (you look stunning, really) and LOVE that we get to be prego at the same time. I only wish I looked like you! I am SO thrilled for you, you are going to be such a fun mom!!!!!
And we definitely have to hang out!!! Let's plan something soon.
And HP 3 is my favorite of them all. Have a great day!
wow lori that is one impressive pumpkin, I could not even guess how you did that. So much detail. Nice work
Those are AWESOME pumpkins! I really got serious this year: I used power tools. I put the drill-bit router-bit combo into the dremel and went to town. The two I did didn't live up to my expectations, but the crooked teeth on my skull turned out great.
Cheers to your detail and cheers to Sam's moxi!
The pumpkinites bring back SHOCKING nightmares i had to face every day when i was in Jr. High school. Ms. Pearson, music class: Ms. Deford, artcraft: Ms. Ruth Rath, math class (it had a personality that would turn a witches stomach.
SteveB
Pac man!! Sam your awesome!
Post a Comment