Thursday, May 01, 2008

More pictures up

Her first week of pics are up. Click on the pic below to see them.


Cassie bought lady this cute little outfit, I had no choice but to take some pics of it.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute. Those little legs! TOO CUTE!!!
You will soon learn that every outfit looks just perfect on your sweet little one, thus making EVERY outfit picture worthy. haha
have fun and stock up on the batteries. ;)

Jenn said...

She is so sweet! Such pretty and unique eyes for one so little.

Becky said...

yay! I puffy heart pictures!

Cassie said...

Those shorts area actually tiny, they look big on her!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I just realised I never commented on these pics! lol. I've looked at them like 100 times. :) Adelaide is proving to get cuter and cuter every day! What lucky parents you are!! I love that little outfit. She is so precious. LOVE HER!