Adelaide's just so cute I couldn't help but do a photoshoot of her. I find that with the right light and camera, I can take pics comparable to those taken by 90% of the "photographers" around here that want to get paid $200 a sitting (of course I live in provo, where every mom with a camera considers herself a photographer and asks to get paid for mediocre pics). I know there's nothing fancy about these pics other than a cute baby, but I'm really happy with what we got. I had to wait until we got the right natural light coming through our front window, then I just laid a good "background" blanket on the couch, put a plastic pad under it in case we had an accident, and went to town (i must have taken 400 pics, with 130 of them turning out rather cute and 10 being certifiably "good shots"). Addie was amazing for it; she didnt make a single mess and she even managed to not freak out about being naked, constantly repositioned, and having the flash in here eyes for 2 hours.
I'm SO happy with the pics we got, they're just so cute and totally capture what a little angel we have. I did sort them into a "best" group, which includes all the pics I'd probably consider framing- but I couldnt help but put up the whole set of them up because there were too many cute pics in there as well.
The albums can currently be seen at
our website.
5 comments:
FANTASTIC! Just as good as a professional poses, and with MUCH less stress than a trip to a studio. She is just so sweet!
my faves are the third and forth posted here. too adorable!
She is sooo beautiful Lori! Nicely done! Who needs a photographer? I love her little naked tush... :)
39 and 83 are great ones, off of your originals. The fourth posted pic is my favorite though.
Mooooooooooon River...i guess it is acceptable as long as it is a baby's bum.
Post a Comment