Friday, March 20, 2009

300th Post


This is our 300th blog post! I've got to admit that I'm really glad that I decided to start a blog two and a half years ago. It's just a great creative outlet and a fun way to keep in touch with people.

Our 100th post announced that I was pregnant, our 200th post was for the 4th of July this year, and here we are at 300... though really I dont have anything cool to post about on this one. Perhaps I'll use it as a jumping point to start a new partner blog to this one?! Now that I'm not a technical writer anymore, I have had an inkling to start up my own writing/thoughts blog to help curb my inherent need to write and type. There are all sorts of random things I want to write about and put somewhere I can look at later or share with others, but those types of posts rarely seem to fit the theme of our family blog here anymore. Perhaps 300 posts is a good time to start up my own little blogity Lori blog. I'll need to create a background and whatnot for it first though, so I'll get working on that this week.

All the same, here's a big thanks to our blogging public and those beloved readers who leave comments. Comments are the life-blood of a blogger, and I really want to thank everyone who has taken the time to chime in and spread the love. To those who read but don't comment, you're welcome here too and we're glad you enjoy stopping in and seeing what our little family is up to.

9 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

wow 300 posts! that's amazing. and amen to getting comments, it's so true. i always try to leave comments, because it is so nice when people take time to write them to you so you know someone actually IS reading yours... :)

DasBoogs said...

Congrats to the big three-oh-oh! But you still ain't got nothing on my posting! I'm up to 982 posts, of course I've been blogging in various outlets for well over 8 years. It's very addictive though. And fun to go back and look at things. That's all I got.

Stephanie said...

Bloggy is getting so old! 300 posts already! :)

Jenn said...

300 posts, oh my! I'll have to go see what I'm at.

kevandcan said...

Congrats on your 300th post.

Cassie said...

wow that's a lot

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

Yay for 300 posts! I stop in time to time, but sometime I don't leave comments. I think it's really cool that you have such a great blog. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try to be better at blogging. It's great to reflect and look back on memories. Well, keep up the great work!!!!!

The Hills... said...

Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment!