Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Addie's playdate with her true love, baby Josh

Addie and her boyfriend Josh had a playdate yesterday at the park and we all had just too much fun!!! Addie and Josh are honestly just too stinkin' cute together; watching them play doesnt ever get old. We totally love Josh, Adele, and baby Josh and we will miss them SOOOO much when we move! BTW, Adele did a HILARIOUS little commentary post of addie and josh on her blog, go check it out.

The rest of the pics (as always, I took too many) are here.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! Really, very darling.

Nicole said...

Too cute!!! And I absolutely love Addie's outfit. you better have another girl so you can reuse all of her cute cute stuff!

Alan and Kiersten said...

how cute are they?!?!? i LOVE it! ah...young love!

merrilykaroly said...

Did you go to a scenic park??? Wow, look at those mountains! :)

I love the pic of Addie on the slide. Supah cute, as always.

Thanks for the shoutout! We will misssss you too.