




And here's one of my favorite pictures of me and addie ever:

We're just a couple of crazies.
A quick funny story for you all:
Despite the beautiful weather of the weekend, we got hit with a gross snow storm today. Seriously, it was an ugly white-out slush mess everywhere. I did my grocery shopping tonight at walmart down in springville and while I was in the store, my car acquired about 3-4 inches of heavy, crystally snow on it. I was only wearing a thin track jacket and it was still crazy cold and snowing heavily when I came back out, so I did a minimal job of wiping the snow off of the SUV; thinking I could get away with it. When I pulled out of the parking lot though, I realized that I needed to de-snow my car better if I was going to make it home alive. I pulled over onto the side of the road and got out of the car to brush the snow off. Just as I finished up, a snow plow came barreling down the road and I got hit by a TIDAL WAVE of gross slushy grey snow. Oh my freaking goodness, it was horrible!!! I was frozen to the core and covered in the frozen muck from the road. I think utah is not-so-politely letting me know that it's time for us to move back to the NW.


8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute pictures. Love it. Sorry about the tidal wave of snow. That sounds like a scene from a movie
First- LOOOOVE your new favorite pic of you and Addie. Seriously one of the cutest pictures EVER.
Second- sorry about getting slushed. Lame. and gross.
Third, I KNEW there was a reason I was supposed to go to Walmart. I totally KNOW I would have seen you had I gone when I was planning on it. Sorry I wasn't brave enough to go there in the storm, I hit Maceys by my house instead!
Lets get together soon!!
Cute pics! And yes, Utah is telling you to get out now while you can.
What a great story...seems like you always have great luck and great stories:)(I remember the one about you patiently waiting for the van in front of you and then you honked). Cute pics. Addie is so huge...I mean she's got a small frame but she looks so much older! How fun for yall that she is starting to walk. As if you hadn't baby-proofed your house enough huh!
Looks like a fun time. Nice days at the park are a must when it starts to warm up.
hahahahaha! I know it's rude to laugh at your snow plow story, but I think its only fair considering all the laughing you did at me during my tooth dabacle. :o) Oh how I wish I could have seen (and especially heard) that situation. I imagine it was similar sounding to when you woke up late for work that one morning! haha! Addie is still adorable!
I wish we were starting to green up like that here. The lack of snow might have something to do with it.
I was looking at some of these pics the other day on your web album and didn't even realize you had put them on your blog (I'm getting bad at blogging lately... maybe it's because I've run out of blog posts myself)... anyway, I wanted to tell you that they are sooo cute but you were offline I think. they are sooo cute! love 'em.
And yes, it's time for us all to move out of Utah.
Post a Comment