Addie's 21 pounds now and is 30 inches long. She no longer fit in her 9-12 month stuff, so I had to buy her new 12 and 18 month clothes. It still isn't very springy here, but don't tell that to the baby girl's department at Kohls; they're convinced that babies only need cutoffs and little tees, despite it only being 40 degrees out still. Anyway, here are some pics I took of Addie in her new clothes when she was playing with her walker:

Okay, she looks WAY too grown up in this next pic:

Next, Addie has finally realized that we have a TV and that it is somewhat entertaining. Here she is watching president obama:

Here, she's helping daddy play halo:

The only thing she'll actually watch for longer than 30 seconds is Yo Gabba Gabba, which she finds to be endlessly mesmerizing. She always jumps around, claps, and does her best to dance to the music:

For the past 5 years or so, I've gotten VERY fed up with the snow and ice in the winters, mostly because I hated commuting in it. But this year, since I got to stay inside and watch the snow from the distance, I actually was hoping for a big, snowy winter. Just to spite me, we've only had one week of real snow, which was the week of Christmas. Though that snow took FOREVER to melt (thus making it linger in gross, dirty slush mode for a month), we really havent had too much snow since. Just a handful of flurries that never looked too pretty and usually melted by the afternoon. I was afraid that my chance to take cute pics of baby Addie playing in the snow were gone, but it finally snowed last night and I woke right up and took some pics before it all melted.







5 comments:
Bueaitful exposure on those sno wpics! I dig the halo pic too. Her spring outfit may not fit the weather but it is darn cute
Great pictures. Im glad you got one more snowfall.
I hope those snow pictures give you your fix. I hearby declare that there shall be no more snow in Provo. It may rain, but it shall not snow.
great snow pictures! love them! and i hear ya about the stores, it's ridiculous! i have had the same problem!
I love the pink outfit -- and the pictures turned out so cute with the snow.
Post a Comment