There’s not too much to say about the nursery, other than that I triple puffy heart it and I’m SUPER excited for this room to now have a purpose other than housing our random guitars and books and whatnots. I really hope our little boy loves his new room.
The only thing left to do is name our baby boy, then put his name up in white letters on the wall above his crib. I also plan on getting a white night stand next to the glider so I can keep a lamp there and have somewhere to set down a book or something.
Oh, I feel the need to point out that I just couldn’t get the lighting to work with my camera well to get the colors to look right in the pics. I promise you, all the greens match in real life, lol. The different materials/textures all decided to photograph differently and it annoyed me, but whatever… you can fill in the blank, right? It’s a medium-bright green color, with espresso brown accents everywhere else.


7 comments:
Super love your nursery- and am so excited to find out your baby's name!
Wow Lori! Good work. Can I hire you to come decorate my kids room???
Wow, so awesome!!! Such a cute set for a nursery. Ummm..I"m dittoing Ginny again!
This is so well done! I wouldn't have originally thought white for a boy's nursery but this is amazing! I really like the green and all of the accents!
Job well done - it looks perfect! Can't wait to see what name will be put above the crib.
Absolutely stunning (in a cute way =o) ) Nice work!
Absolutely stunning (in a cute way =o) ) Nice work!
Post a Comment