…but I simply call it “getting things done”! As of 3:00 pm today, I have officially finished 3 huge room projects that have been in the works since we moved in. I cannot tell you how nice this finally feels. The first few months was all planning and choosing colors and themes and bedding and whatnot. Then the last 2 months, we’ve been buying and selling furniture like a couple of crazies. Our upstairs has been a madhouse of furniture swapping and moving and I am SOOOO happy to finally have my hallways back!
Anyway, please enjoy the pics (and leave comments accordingly *wink wink*), this has been tons of work and I’m crazy happy with how it all turned out. I wanted to do more personal things from scratch like I did for Addie’s nursery, but I ran out of time and energy. I did sew some blackout curtains for each of the kids’ rooms and I also sewed the decorative curtains in the nursery. Other than that, I searched for and bought most everything else and put it all together bit by bit.
Each room took so much effort that it will get its own blog post. I tried to include before pics wherever they applied, enjoy!
If your browser doesn't like the slideshows, you can check out the albums here:Living room/ Kitchen
Addie's Room
Nursery


7 comments:
You are amazing and fantastic and should work for pottery barn's catalog people.
Wow, it all looks so great. I'm seriously impressed!
The room's look great!! Nice work
Impressive. You want to come redecorate my house now?
looks fantastic, and the brown and green nursery is so unique and just lovely all around!
ok you're hired to come decorate my house when we get a more permanent one! seriously! it looks AWESOME!!! love love love addie's room!
OH MAN! Your house looks amazing. Green is my favorite color and it looks fantastic in the kitchen/living room and in the nursery. Fantastic. No wonder you have been so busy lately! And Addie's room is to die for.
Post a Comment