Oh boo, I got a speeding ticket. I haven’t had a speeding ticket since my first week I moved to Utah. I have been pulled over multiple times, but have always gotten off with a warning. This one was too sneaky though, and caught me off-guard so I didn’t know what to do when I realized I was being pulled over. There was this sneaky girl cop that was fishing for speeders as they entered the onramp from center street to I-15. This lady had the nerve to pull me over for going 44 in a 35 zone as I was entering the freeway onramp. I mean really- how lame is that? I was so confused because I know that I hadn’t been speeding on center street at all and I couldn’t figure out where she was making reference to about where I was speeding. Then I realized that it was as I was getting on the onramp, right before the speed limit changes to 45 on the onramp. Needless to say, I am not impressed. I can handle getting justified speed tickets, but being fished by some cop that needs to hit a quota is gay. I don’t know how much the ticket will be for even. They send you the bill in the mail later on. So boo.
3 comments:
Provo sucks
Sick the shadow people on her
good plan kevin. I will contact the minions tonight
Post a Comment