Sam is taking a GMAT prep class on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. Usually, I like to stay at home with him if even if he is doing homework the whole time. Even if we aren't doing anything directly together, I like to feel like we are at least in the same place and around each other. I don't want to leave him here by himself all alone in our apartment doing homework all night while I'm out and about doing something else. But since he will be taking the GMAT prep classes, I have decided to volunteer at the MTC. The Spanish department is always looking for Spanish speaking volunteers to come to the MTC for the missionary teaching tests each week. Sometimes it is hard to not laugh at them as they slaughter the language, but you can always get a sense of what they are getting at. I don't ever get to speak Spanish, so I think that will be good for me. As for the rest of my time, I have decided to start playing world of warcraft. I have always been a big warcraft fan, but have yet to dip my pen in the world of warcraft font of time-wasting. It seems to be right up my ally though, so I do believe I am going to sign myself up.
As for the sleeping department, I have decided that people only have so many talents in life. Apparently, I decided to stand in the literate and musically inclined lines in heaven and there wasn't any time left to hop in the "good at falling asleep" line before jumping down to earth. That is quite unfortunate. I even got my hopes up for this new pill I saw a commercial for called Rozerem (it's the commercial with Abe Lincoln and a beaver playing chess). So I went to the doctor to get a prescription for it. I have had it for two nights now and I haven't seen any difference in my inability to fall asleep. Stupid Lincoln and beaver. Telling me they have the key to my sleeping problem, then totally not following through. Oh well, I will just have Sam start hitting me with a base ball bat each night. I haven't seen a commercial for that yet, but I bet it would work pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
World of warcraft, huh? Well, see you in a couple months.
Post a Comment