So things are really great for us right now. Sam had a crazy busy week last week with all of his school work, but he has pulled through quite well. He got a 92% on his management test on Friday, so I was way proud of him. Once that test was done, he spent the whole weekend working on next week's project. He did get sick of non-stop studying for a bit, so he decided to take the opportunity to clean the entire apartment while I was out grocery shopping on Saturday. He went all out-- he mopped the floor, cleaned all surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom, even cleaned out the burners on the stove and wiped the front of our appliances. He even took the pills I picked up from the drugstore and put them away where I normally keep them. He just makes me feel so loved and appreciated. I have the bestest husband ever.
As for our future plans, they are still very up in the air. It's hard not knowing where you are living over the summer or in the fall. But despite our housing and job concerns, we are SO excited for the internship this summer and what a great opportunity it will be for us. We both really hope that we like exxon and exxon likes us. Any hesitence that sam may have voiced in his blogs was mostly inspired by the fact that he still hasn't been given an assignment for the summer yet, and we don't know anything about our housing arrangements. We were notified a few weeks ago by exxon that they were still processing and assigning new full time hires and they will get to us soon, but it's a bit hard to wait when it's coming up so close. No matter what, we will give Houston our all this summer and we are really excited about the opportunity. The same way that Exxon is trying us out, we are trying them out. Sam hasn't ever been one to make full-fledged decisions without being fully informed (believe me, I know that better than anyone), so we are just really looking forward to see what exxon is all about and how Sam will fit in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hurray for the future, and plans, and hard-working husbands!
Post a Comment