Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lori= upgraded

I finished my first project at work that I developed and wrote all on my very own. It's an awesome feeling to go from being a writer to a developer. I really enjoyed the process of choosing what should and shouldn't be in the course, the order in which it should be presented, and really take ownership of something. I have even been introduced to the new people at work as a course developer and lead writer and the "go-to" girl for all your writing/editing needs. I have just found my job to be so fulfilling and I am really enjoying it. The course I just finished trains people to pass the Server + exam so they can be a server administrator. My company paid for me to take the test myself so I could make sure we covered all necessary material, and I was just 3 questions short of certifying. Little ol' me- 3 questions short of being a server administrator! The real life application of me being any type of computer administrator is laughable, but I was proud of myself that I could at least be so close to passing on paper.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So many blog posts! I rike it! Good job on the server stuff- all very exciting.