Thursday, January 24, 2008

Belly belly

So, I think I need to take my belly pics every two weeks now, because my belly seems to be growing exponentially. For those who don't compute weeks well, I'll be 6 months pregnant on February 1st. So here's the latest update for those who are interested:

5 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

cute belly!

The Hills... said...

Wow! I am so impressed with your paintings! People would pay big bucks for those! I think I will be obsessed with little projects like that when I'm pregnant some day. It was good to see you last weekend, you are looking so cute!

Nicole said...

I was so impressed with your pictures. (have I already commented on that???can't remember) They are adorable and match PERFECTLY. and so is your cute cute belly...adorable that is. fat prego person, whatever. You look great. But we are all entitled to a pity party now and then. haha We've been planning on going to one of those time share things that gives you a night at anniversary inn or wherever. We'll have to do it soon! Those pics were cool.
Love ya

Danielle said...

You look healthy, happy and fabulous, as usual!

Heather Guymon said...

Speaking of...I was just lurking on the pregnancy.org LDS forum and low and behold, THERE you were. I was kind of shocked and honestly I doubt you will acknowledge this comment because you and Sam never do but I just thought it was kind of funny. Anyways...I have been a member of preg.org since 2004 but under a different name. I decided to start lurking back up again today and BAM, there you were!