It's here, it's here! I officially enter my third trimester today. Honestly, this pregnancy is going along so fast, I can't believe how close we are to having a new little baby girl- I just can't wait! I could deliver in just 9-10 weeks and have a full term baby!
In other baby news, I've been measuring 1-3 weeks big at my last few appointments, so if that continues, my due date might get moved up. My appointments are every two weeks now, and we're looking into which, if any, birthing classes we want to attend. I also just had my gestational diabetes test and should be getting the results at my next appointment, unless they were bad results, then i'll find out sooner.
People always ask, "is she kicking? has sam felt it yet?" and the answer to both of those questions is an enthusiastic YES. I first started feeling movement at about 17 or 18 weeks. By 20 weeks, I was getting for sure kicks. I think Sam felt her for the first time at around 21 weeks. For the past 6-7 weeks, I get poked and prodded pretty much all day. She is relentless. I also now feel like my oxygen supply has been cut in half. I find myself gasping for air all of the sudden just while I'm at my computer working because I hadnt been taking in enough air on my own through normal breathing.
Though we have both seen her kick many times to the point that you can visibly see it on the outside of my tummy, we havent gotten any of those huge baby roll movements that make the whole belly freak out yet, but I'm sure we will start getting those soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That was the best! When I would lay down, Ally would go nuts, kicking and stretching. It's very surreal having something growing and moving inside you, but really the whole thing is and when it's over you just think, "I can't believe I just did that." I can't wait to meet her!
Yay!!! This is such a fun, (and uncomfortable) few months!!! Oh babies are just the best!!! I'm so excited for you. And good luck with the fbi, hehe. That post made me laugh!!!
Yay for baby kicks!
Though the kicks are intense, Kenny hasn't felt it a lot yet, mostly because we don't spend much time with his hand on my belly. But man, am I feeling it!
Post a Comment