So here I am at 23.5 weeks, just over 5 months:


And here's a pic of sam, showing off his pregnant belly so he could feel special:

Here's how our nursery's looking now that some of our stuff has arrived:



As for new news with us, remember that nasty cold I mentioned last post? Yeah, that was only the tip of the ice berg. I havent been so sick in probably 4 years. It turned into a horrible fever accompanied with a headache, earaches, chills, sweats, dizziness, a bronchitis cough, and an all-consuming urge to stab myself with forks just to distract me from my misery. Being sick while pregnant sucks times ten for two reasons: 1) You can't take hardly any medicines because they aren't good for unborn babies 2) Coughing is a whole new world all together when you're coughing for two. Sam was an angel though and took such good care of me. He stayed home from work and kept changing the cold compress on my head and he didn't let me lift a finger. I'm SOOOOOO lucky to have such a wonderful husband who makes me feel so loved.


4 comments:
your nursery looks great!
Oh, and so do you! I cant wait to poke that belly in a week!
You and your belly look great! Cute nursery - I like the bedding!
Your bedding is adorable and your one of those gorgeous pregnant women that you can only tell by looking at the belly!
I love your nursery!! (did I tell you my niece has the same set?? SO cute!!!) It is adorable. I am glad you are feeling better...we must have caught what you have. Although we're lucky no chills/sweats yet. :P
Congrats on the AWESOME new car!!!! How fun. When are you putting in the carseat? haha That is always a crazy/scary moment when you realize a real life little person will be in there. :) You look so good! You are really great at posting pics...tell your mom and sister that. I have only posted one my whole pregnancy. So they should feel very lucky. haha
Let's plan something next month! (we have a VERY crazy Jan.)
love ya
Post a Comment