
Birth stats: 7 pounds 6 ounces, 20 inches
2 week mark: 8 pounds 4 ounces, 21.5 inches
7 week mark: 11 pounds 13 ounces, 23.5 inches
My baby girl's nearly 12 pounds already, I can't believe it! To demonstrate the hugeness, I decided to take some pics for comparison. In the pic on the left, she's 5 or 6 days old and her clothes are totally hanging off of her, on the right she's 7 weeks and I only barely managed to squeeze her into the same outfits.


Here are some other cute pics showing how much she's chubbed out, and how cute she is now that she smiles and makes funny faces all the time (I was lazy and used our old camera, but now I wish I took the time to use the new one):




There are lots of new pics in our picasa album here, and all of the May pics can be seen here.


3 comments:
She's perfect!
Great comparison photos - I wish I had done that!
k, that girl looks dead on like you. Not even like baby lori, but like adult lori. it's eery.
Oh, and very VERY cute.
Sadly, she'll just keep right on growing.
Cute background too.
Post a Comment