
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I'm a moby mom
So, I totally love my moby wrap. Melea recommended it to me back in january and I'm really glad she did. I was rather skeptical that any wrap or sling would work for me because of all my back problems, but the moby is really adjustable and evenly distributes the weight so it hasnt ever bothered my back (yay). It's just perfect for keeping addie happy, snuggling, and close to me while I'm doing things during the day that require both hands. I can clean, play computer, cook, paint, and even exercise with addie happy as can be the whole time. I want to buy an ergo baby carrier for outdoors type of activities and whatnot this summer- but for around the house, there's nothing better than a moby.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
look at you and Lady all snuggly like. If I werent on my last kid I would totally get one of those and an ergo.
Very cute!
I have never heard of a moby, but it looks comfy! And you look amazing!
Mine is in the mail, I'm so excited. And your tunny moolks great!
K, I meant to type "tummy looks great" but I like "tunny moolks", so I'm leaving it.
You do look fantastic. Doesn't that feel great! Must be all the cycling and nursing at the same time-double the calorie burn!
Glad I could help! I like the color you got too!
I love your moby. If I ever get prego, I am buying one asap. You look so dang pretty!! Way to be a hot mom!
Post a Comment