Wow I can't believe how much she's grown already! How cute!!!! I showed my parents your blog when they were in town last and we were all ooing and aahing (sp?!) over how cute she was. My parents both said "She looks just like Lori!"
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
6 comments:
I LOVE the sink picture.
you have the cutest asian baby!
Darn, your sister stole my comment. I, too, love the sink picture!
I love that sink picture too, way cute!! Happy late birthday!!!
she looks so much like sam in that last orange outfit pic! Its wierd to think of your husband as being a cute little girl- but he is!
Wow I can't believe how much she's grown already! How cute!!!! I showed my parents your blog when they were in town last and we were all ooing and aahing (sp?!) over how cute she was. My parents both said "She looks just like Lori!"
I laughed at your comment on Becky's blog about all the fat people in Texas. Having lived there for a summer, I'm sure you had a first-hand view.
Cute baby by the way.
Post a Comment