Addie's blessing went very well. My dad was able to come to town for it and so was sam's mom. It's been way fun having people in town and playing with family this last week. We want to extend a big thank you to our family and to chelsy and the Mcgrews for waking up early enough to make it to our church by 8:30 to see addie be blessed, we totally appreciate that you guys came! Here are some pics of addie in her blessing dress:




Here's a random pic of addie we got this last weekend, how cute is that?

Here she is with my dad:

There are tons of new june pics at
TheBurkmans.com.
6 comments:
she is so darling! I love the first pic, particularly. Wish I could have been there.
I'm sooooo sorry we missed it! But I am glad we haven't given you the nasty bug the joshes have caught. I think we got it from the baby of a friend and I don't want to do the same for you guys!!
Addie looks beautiful in her baby blessing outfit.
your car seat matches my high chair :)
AH! She has your beautiful eye lashes Lori!! She is so precious! That is a beautiful blessing gown. I love the pic of her in your car seat. I love her chubby little cheeks!! I just want to squeeze her!
She looks so precious in her gown! What a beautiful little girl.
OH!! She looks so adorable! What a cutie!!!! Wish we could've been there...we still don't know how to get up and going quite that early. :P
Post a Comment