I put both my scrapbooking and css web coding skills to the test and totally redid our blog. I decided I hated how it looked and it was time for something that was actually what I wanted as opposed to what I settled for. Anyway... I hope you enjoy!
I LOVE the new title bar and the background for the blog posts itself (like I think they look great), but I'm not sure I love the back-background, especially the repeating imageness of it. Just my opinion.
I love it. I am so impressed. I don't know how to do anything besides what you see on my blog! haha, oh well. As for my memories of you: American Idol nights definitely top the charts! I had no idea Visiting teaching could bring me such an awesome awesome friend!!! I love hanging out with you and totally ditto the need to plan some more fun things!!!! no worries about checking the blog...i know it's hard with private ones...I have the same problemo. I do send out emails to let everyone know when we update...I must not have added you so I'll make sure you get those. :)
Nice color scheme. Much better than the old one. Jo could use some help learning CSS and general layout help as she's learning how to design a layout/template for a new blog she's working on. Would you mind helping out?
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
9 comments:
I LOVE the new title bar and the background for the blog posts itself (like I think they look great), but I'm not sure I love the back-background, especially the repeating imageness of it. Just my opinion.
I think it's Fab.
I love it. I am so impressed. I don't know how to do anything besides what you see on my blog! haha, oh well.
As for my memories of you: American Idol nights definitely top the charts! I had no idea Visiting teaching could bring me such an awesome awesome friend!!! I love hanging out with you and totally ditto the need to plan some more fun things!!!!
no worries about checking the blog...i know it's hard with private ones...I have the same problemo. I do send out emails to let everyone know when we update...I must not have added you so I'll make sure you get those. :)
Love it!! It looks awesome!
Wow, great job! I wish I had your awesome skills!
oooOOOOooo. super cute! I'd like to hear some of Adelaide's random musings.
Nice color scheme. Much better than the old one. Jo could use some help learning CSS and general layout help as she's learning how to design a layout/template for a new blog she's working on. Would you mind helping out?
Hmmm...very cute! Maybe you could swing by and spruce up my blog!
fey fey nice loo. Love the rich bold colors.
Now I need to keep up and update mine.
Post a Comment