
In other updates, addie had her 2 month shots yesterday. The nurses were all talking about how beautiful she is and how great her smiles are, so she was sucking up the attention; only to be quickly betrayed and receive 3 shots! Her face went from a big smile to a big pouty lip, then she promptly let out a big ol "waaaaaah!", then continued to quietly pout for 5 minutes or so. She then came home and slept from 1pm until 7am this morning, only waking up a couple of times for some feeble attempts at eating. Shots definitely tuckered her out.
She also has some new stats to sport:
Birth stats: 7 pounds 6 ounces, 20 inches
2 week mark: 8 pounds 4 ounces, 21.5 inches
7 week mark: 11 pounds 13 ounces, 23.5 inches
9 week mark: 13 pounds 5 ounces, 24 inches
My baby girl has grown half an inch and nearly a pound and a half in just 2 weeks!!! She's 95% for weight, 90% for height, and 50% for head size. I just can't believe how quickly she's growing up- it's so crazy!


6 comments:
Wow! Those are great stats - she is happy and healthy! Have fun scrapbooking! I always enjoy looking at your sister's creations and can't wait to see what you come up with!
yay for fat babies! And for one more medium in which you can blow me away with your creative genius and ability to rock at everything you do:)
Nice work on the fat happy baby Loo! I love the paper you used. My only hint is to use some drop shadow to add some depth, other then that- nicely done!
I am so glad she is so healthy! I love her new pics. Your scrapbooking page is sooo cute! She is such a doll!
Lori, she is getting so big. Looks like she is well fed! I loved looking at your album, that blessing dress is so cute. Wish we could have been there.
I love the digi scrapbooking page! I am just starting to do that as well. "Smile" was a good one to start with. I love how you update the pics - it's fun to see her grow. She is just so darn cute!
Post a Comment