That's right, this is our 200th blog post! Crazy good times. Thanks to all of our blogging patrons who read our blog, especially to you fancy ones that leave comments! I'm pretty sure that the entire world of blogging would crumble if comments didnt exist- how would the blog writers feel loved and find the motivation needed to keep writing?!
Anyhoo...
We made sure that Addie's first 4th of july was a good one. We went to a fantastic barbecue with friends from sam's old ward. We set off fireworks of our own, then watched the stadium of fire from a great perch up on a hill. It was definitely a fun day, here are some pics:
More pics up at the
picasa album.
5 comments:
I really like your hair like that. Nice work.
Your baby is very cute- she reminds me strongly of someone, I just cant put my finger on who.....
LOL. Ditto to what Becky said. :) Looks like you all had fun. You are one attractive family!
Happy 200th Post! I love reading about and seeing your family!
Great pictures of the 4th. Addie looks very festive!
200? Seems like 100 wasn't too long ago. Looks like a great 4th!
I looooove those first two pictures.
Post a Comment