Here's Addie in the pirate ship's boudoire, preparing to go out pillaging:

Here she's flashing her best pirate smirk in our incredibly leafy front yard:

This is actually in front of our neighbor's house. They had a big ol' pumpkin up front that I opportuned for some cute pics with addie:


Then we went to sam's work for their halloween party. His company's building DECKED OUT every department, I was thoroughly impressed. It's always so fun when companies make you feel loved by going out of their way to make holidays special family events. Here are some pics we got of addie and her BFF baby josh, who was a frog prince:

All pooped out after a long day of looting:

Sam was in Seattle all week interviewing at E&Y and Deloitte (sorry, but we wont be giving detailed updates on the job hunt process until it's all over). Between the combination of his multiple interviews and a nasty bout with food poisoning... he just wanted to lay low this halloween. I love the holiday too much to sit it out though, so I dressed up like trinity from the matrix. Here's an action shot we got of me jujitsuing.



9 comments:
very cute, good post. I'm glad your trinity getup fits so nicely still, post baby. That's something to be proud of.
I love the pirate costume...is there anything Addie doesn't look completely adorable in? I think not.
She is the cutest pirate in the world! I love her little friend's frog prince outfit too! What a pair! I agree with Jenni and give you mass props for looking so dang good in that Trinity costume. You amaze me!
Wow. I didn't know you had matrix moves. You're awesome.
One cute baby - and I agree, kudos to cool jobs that make families feel important!
I passed out candy to over 1100 kids downtown on Halloween. Pirates were big this year. But, and I mean this seriously - there was no pirate I saw as cute as Addie! She is so stinkin' cute in that costume!!!! Happy Halloween!
Cutest pirate I've ever seen! And dang she got skinny! It's like you and her both went on a diet or something b/c you both got SKINNY!
she looks SO cute! i love her smile!!
What a dang cute little pirate! She could have commandeered Tave's ship and his little heart with that darling face! (he was a pirate too! hehe)
And you look just fantastic. So much so that I might have to hate you.
Weeeell, no i can't, but almost. :P
Love ya!
Post a Comment