Last night, Addie was crawling around on the floor like normal while sam and I were watching TV. Then we looked down, and she was somehow totally sitting up, watching the TV too. We were both rather surprised because we could only assume that she had somehow managed to sit up on her own, but we figured it was a fluke.
Then today, I go in to get her from her crib, and look what I find!
I honestly just can't keep up with this girl, she's doing something new every day it seems. We're totally lowering her crib down tomorrow; that should keep her at bay for at least a couple months (i hope...).
4 comments:
oh wow! What are you feeding that girl? I think you're gonna have your hands full with this one.
Thats such a cute picture! She looks so proud of herself! They grow up so fast.
I love addies smile. She is so stinkin' beautiful! I agree that she looks quite proud of herself!!
oh, what a cute photo! congrats, Addie!!!
Post a Comment