I just wanted to say how much I love my husband and all he does for me and Addie. He is truly my favorite person in the whole world and is hands down the bestest husband ever. He makes me as happy as a Lori could be... and really- what more can one ask for in life than that?
To my blogging public who aren't Sam, comments are of course welcome (as always), but dont feel obligated to leave a comment on such a short little post. I just felt like posting how much I love my amazing husband, that's all :)
4 comments:
Before I read the Twilight books, someone said that they give "unrealistic expectations" about what a guy is supposed to be like. People say that Edward is a standard that is impossible to achieve.
But as I read them, I realized I was appreciating my hubby more and more! Because he IS perfect :)
When I read your post, I just thought that maybe because you saw Twilight last night you realized even more that Sam really is the perfect man for you (and doesn't even wear white face makeup). :)
I think white face makeup would actually give my skin some color... :)
Thanks for the sweet post, Lori!
Sam is pretty amazing. You're a good couple
HA! I was waiting for that comment, Sam
Post a Comment