Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Addie in Action

I took the time to upload some videos today.

She's been belly crawling for like 2 1/2 months... but rarely chooses to crawl on all 4s. I think she's just much more confident on her belly. All the same, I did get a video of her crawling on all 4s, and here it is for your viewing pleasure:


The next videos illustrate addie's interesting clapping capabilities. She doesnt clap both of her own hands together just yet... but she does take my hand, and clap her own hand against it. She did that for like 45 minutes straight last night. Of course, when I tried to get a video of it today, all she wanted to do was crawl around and only barely performed her cute new trick. I did get a bit of her doing it though.

She also quite enjoys foot clapping:


Here she is laughing. Addie's laugh sounds more like a persistent cough than a laugh, but it implies happiness all the same :)

4 comments:

Jolayne said...

My babies laughed like that too. Just wait though, one of these days something will just tickle her fancy and she'll surprise you with an amazingly cute laugh.

Jenn said...

Oh I love the foot clapping one. It looks so deliberate and planned.

Becky said...

I love how proud she looks in the first video. I love her little monkey toes! and that is totally how Kate laughed too.

Cassie said...

I like the foot clapping one. It was really awkward to watch lol