Thursday, December 04, 2008

Modified decorations

Though I really dont enjoy the process of getting all of the stuff out of the closet and setting it up in the front room... I absolutely love it how our place looks when it's all christmasy. Few things inspire more happies.



Addie has the tendency to crawl around and get into trouble. To try to counter this, we had to make some strange-looking modifications this year. Hopefully our elevated christmas tree will prevent addie from being able to put herself in the "certain christmas peril" that would ensue if it were at a level where she could reach it.




Here's hoping our efforts pay off.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I appreciate the Rudolph on your TV:).
I'm loaning my decorations to the Ward Christmas party tonight, so we haven't been able to decorate yet:(

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

was it really worth it to drag it all out of the closet? I am not sure. I am being lazy we leave on the 16th so I do not want to fuss with it here. I hope your modifications work. that is pretty clever. It looks good!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

thought I should clarify. I meant it was not worth it for me to drag them out,(not you) I had planned on but as each day passes I think oh now it will only be up for less than 2 weeks. I am not in the Christmas spirit I suppose. Maybe if I put up decor I would be.