So, I know we don't have as much snow as the Northwest has... but we definitely have our fair share. As of right now we've got about 6+ inches and it keeps coming. In between blizzards I decided it would be mild enough outside to let addie play in it some, she seemed to enjoy it, but I could tell she'd like it more if it were easier to crawl through.
6 comments:
she looks so happy in the snow!! i'm not anxious to go out and play, but maybe one day when landon is big enough it will be as fun as it was when we were kids (you know, like the one time a year it snowed back home... :) )
Seems like everyone is getting pummeled this year. Even Houston and Vegas are getting it, and what's up with the blizzard in Portland? Of course, you and I have snow, but that's a given... :-)
She looks much happier in it then Tyler did.
What a cute babes
I like how her strawberry got all red
Oh those are precious pictures! Good skin tone too:)
this little munchkin is always smiling! how cute she is with rosy cheeks/
Post a Comment