Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santalaide

Addie got to meet Santa for the first time yesterday. She sometimes has a fear of beards so I wasn't too sure how much she'd enjoy meeting him, but she did SUCH a good job! She did try to pull his beard when she sat with him, but all I needed to do was sing her "Baby Adelaide" song to get her attention and bam! award winning santa smiles:

Here's her cute little face up close:

Here's the page I scrapbooked of it, click on it to see it full size:

And here's the siggy I made 2 weeks ago for my baby boards, it might as well get posted here too because it has the same theme:

9 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

i have never seen such a cute santa picture in my life. i need to post mine it is hilarious.

Linda said...

posted at 3:40 am!! You certainly have the cutest baby who is so so smiley!

Phillips Family said...

Hurry up and call Hallmark!!!

Dalene said...

adorable!

kevandcan said...

I've never seen a little kiddo do so well with Santa!

merrilykaroly said...

haha! beards.

That really is the perfect Santa picture.

Chris Kline said...

Did you deprive Mr Mall Santa of his $15 for each photo by taking your own?! :-)

We did too.

Danielle said...

I can't believe what a good Santa photo Addie took! (Well, she's so smiley and cute, I guess I can). I bribed my child with candy and still had bad picture. :o)

Way to go, Addie!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I can't believe how good that turned out. I hope Addie is willing to fly down here when my girls are born and educate them on being photogenic. I have a feeling we'll need a lot of help! lol. I'm amazed....seriously. Nice work Addie!