So, Addie's interest in standing and trying to walk went from "mildly curious" to "deeply obsessed". She's pulling herself up on everything and standing constantly now and has started inching along the edges of things. I thought most of the things in the office were out of her reach, but nope! She finds a way to grab most everything now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to install 5 foot high shelves in every room to keep my stuff safe from her grabbing expertise.
Her #1 favorite place to stand is in her crib... so I'm sure fun times are ahead with naps and night time. We put the bite guard on the front railing just in time- she loves to chew when she stands.
5 comments:
I like your standing bald baby.
Um, you're baby is too big. And cute. The end.
Go Addie...go, go, go Addie!
I am so impressed that your baby is always smiling.
She is so cute! When eli started standing in his crib, he didn't know how to let go, so he would cry and cry till I came in and would lay him back down. It got old.
Post a Comment