Saturday, January 10, 2009

Addie hearts Cheerios

So I finally realized that I should/could be giving addie things like cheerios to munch on. She has had a good pincer grasp for the last 2 months or so, but I just didnt really think to start giving her actual edibles apart from her daily purees.
As a result, Addie's new love in life is cheerios. She just adores them. She's pretty good at picking them up and stuffing them into her mouth, but apparently that wasn't enough Cheerio action for her. Instead, she has started to look at them, plop her butt down about a foot back from the Cheerio pile, then bends straight forward and nabs however many she can with her tongue. TOO funny. That or she lays over the top of them and does Cheerio pushups to grab them with her tongue.


Here are a couple of other funny pics of her from this week...

Addie decided she would help daddy take down the tree and ornaments:


Addie sleeping in the way that only contortionist Addie can:

All cute after her bath:

6 comments:

DasBoogs said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. Yeah, I think it might be high time to add more textures to her diet. Charlie loves Cheerie-o's and crackers and anything he can grab/shove into his mouth. Naturally that's everything in the house. But yeah, just wait till she starts taking food off your plate and eating it!

Becky said...

too cute!
I think She has on one of my favorite outfits in that second picture down. Im pretty sure thats one I gave you (does it have ruffles on the bum?) if it does. I NEED better pictures of her in it.

Danielle said...

She's getting so big! And still the cutest little ladybug ever.

Jenn said...

Your pics are looking better by the way. Her skin tones and eye color is really good. Well done

Cassie said...

I see the snowflake from mom! Yay!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I am always excited to see Addie's latest sleeping position. lol. Too funny. I love all the pics. She is such a doll!