Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's okay to eat cameras, right?

So, our old point and shoot met its demise while sam went to the Consumer Electronics Show Las Vegas 2 weeks ago.


Normally that would be bad news, but I had been wanting a new point and shoot anyway, so I was thrilled to have an excuse to buy one. Luckily the Canon PowerShot SD770 that I have had my eye on was on a fantastic sale on amazon, so we now have a great new camera that is compact and we can take with us without lugging around the fatty big rebel XSI.
Addie is quite happy that she is now allowed to play with the old camera though.



In other news, Addie has her top two teeth now, and her teeth next to her bottom two are about to break through as well. It is impossible to take pics of her teeth, but I did my best and I think the results are rather hilarious pictures.


For anyone wondering how she's handling the teething, she's been SO good about it. We havent had any real crabbiness issues, and she doesnt drool at all. She just likes to chew on things (but don't all babies?) but other than that she's happy as a clam. It can be harder for her to fall asleep by herself at night though, but she's still sleeping through the night the same as ever, so that's good.

5 comments:

Miller Family said...

I'm glad she is a good teether. Ollie doesn't have any teeth yet but he drools like crazy and is sometimes fussy for no apparent reason so I keep thinking they are coming but no such luck. I hope he handles it like Addie!

DasBoogs said...

Charlie likes eating cameras too. You're lucky you've had a good time teething. We always know when that time comes up cos Charlie turns into a total butt and the duration of waiting for the tooth to hurry up and do it's thing is a nightmare.

Jenn said...

Her teeth look so big in that dainty pretty little mouth!
I'm glad she's an easy teether- Daniel handles it well enough but the drool is insane!

merrilykaroly said...

she looks soooo tall in that second picture! nice job with the tooth pics, those are tough :)

Wonder Muppet said...

Could Addie be any more perfect? dude. seriously. stop trying now - you've already hit perfection!