About a month ago, Addie started trying to clap with me. She wouldn't clap her own hands together unless she was holding onto mine and clapping against my hand. Then all of the sudden last week, I looked over at Addie and she was clapping away on her own. I wasn't even clapping at her or anything, she was playing by herself facing the wall, sitting there clapping to herself. Apparently she realized that she didn't need to be holding my hand to clap. Ever since then she has been clapping nonstop. Even if she starts to cry, she'll accompany her tears with claps.
Also, I have loaded all of our videos onto our new smugmug account. I need to remake or resave all of the older ones so they can be higher quality than what we made for youtube before. But for now, the older versions are there and can be seen full screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute. Why is it we as adults think it is so great when a kid claps...ah well...still dang cute.
A round of applause for Addie's new skill (ha ha).
Oh so dang cute! I love when they learn this skill. Tave just started this week! Fun fun.
and I'm loving all the posts lately. sorry i've been a comment slacker!
You look so great!
happy addie :)
jr. has been clapping too!
I can't believe how big she is already! Time flies!
Post a Comment