Tuesday, February 01, 2011

6 Month Photoshoot!

I realized I hadn’t taken any good pics of Simon in way too long. What better time than at his six month mark? He’s so sweet and chubby, I simply had to take advantage. Click here to see the whole album, or just peruse here to see my favorites:










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! I love soft little babies! Their skin is so perfect and soft and squeezable! He is absurdly cute! great pics.

Phillips Family said...

I see it is a full moon...

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

OH I love naked baby pictures. he is darling and perfect! Great shots!

merrilykaroly said...

Chub chub chubby!!! I love the second to last one -- he looks just like his daddy :)

Kris and Megan said...

soooo adorable, his blue eyes are gorgeous and i love the chubby bum picture! wish i could take good pictures like you, they're all great!

Brittany said...

so so cute! I love his fair skin and blue eyes - wow! I gotta say the last pic is pretty darn cute too. i love my little babies bottoms! :)