My new favorite photo spot is being covered up by the headboard of our new bed set tomorrow, so I had to make sure to get one last good shoot in there. This girl has SO many expressions, she’s seriously such a ham. I also can’t believe how grown up she looks.
Then these were taken in her room just the other day:
















6 comments:
You rock at picture taking! Seriously, you could make a good living out of photography!
amazing pics lori. she is so adorable!! i still see her uncle kevin in a few of the pics!
okay my FAVEY fave is the fourth one down with her hands in front. SOOOO darling. I also noticed the omission of a certain photo... :)
So it sounds like you finally found a bed??
AH! Seriously adorable photos, Lori! I hope I get to meet this little cutie next weekend sometime! And simon, I want to squeeze his babiness! ...and you and Sam for sure. ;)
oh my gosh those are gorgeous pictures! She is such a doll!! I love her curls too... how darling!
Wow, she looks so much older...time flies so fast.
Post a Comment