CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BELLY PICS
I also thought I'd include a pic that showed my new hair's color a bit more. It's not styled well here at all, by the way.


I also thought I'd include a pic that showed my new hair's color a bit more. It's not styled well here at all, by the way.



6 comments:
such a cute belly loo!
And Im still really liking the hair color.
Wow! I cant believe you're already that far along. Thats nuts! I'm so excited for you guys! Cute hair too! Sometimes I feel like doing drastic changes to my hair too except last time I cut it too short and vowed never to do it again.
You look so cute!! ANd I really like the new hair color. It is very different! Sam will get used to it, I"m sure. :P
I'm sorry, I prefered the blonde. I know one shouldn't offend a pregnant lady, but just my preference...blonde=better. I hear ya Sam!! Oh, and Sam, I failed to have a total eclipse of the heart...it was cloudy, but I thought of you man...and I could distinctivley hear "Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit closer...turn around..."
30 weeks already? Hope you are feeling as great as you look!
Such cute belly shots! And you are getting quite round! I love it. I wish I could pat her and feel her move. Grandma loves her and you.
Post a Comment