Thursday, February 21, 2008

Internet fodder

Sometimes I feel inclined to share some of my internet finds with everyone. I truly think each of these is worth the watch.

Here's a hilarious little asian kid singing a beatles song:
Here's a sweet little beagle puppy baying with its owner:

This couple had been trying to get pregnant for 5 years, then the husband video-taped the wife's reaction to a call he got from the doctor. Warning, this will make girls cry:

This is just a link that I found that cracked me up: They get funnier as they go...

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAH I loved the singing kid...couldn't quite say his "T's"

merrilykaroly said...

Wow, that last video really did make me cry. For real. Aww that's so sweet I still have tears in my eyes. I can only imagine...I only had to wait 6 months until we were able to get pregnant, and it was still so hard!

Becky said...

GREAT videos. TFS, they made my morning.

Danielle said...

I did get a little teary eyed on the last one!

Cassie said...

dang it I cried!

Allie said...

thanks for the videos. Their awesome! I'm always looking for new funny videos.