
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Poof!
Apparently sam had a secret talent he hadn't been telling me about. When he blow dries his hair, it can become the biggest poof imaginable. Perhaps this is only impressive to me because I am not learned in the ways of how short, naturally wavy hair can poof out when blow-dried (I myself have always had longer, stick-straight, unpoofable hair). Anyway, I thought it was blog-worthy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
ok, seriously- that got the biggest chuckle out of me that Ive let off all week. GREAT picture!
Sam is such a pretty boy too. pretty skin, pretty eyes.... I mean he is VERY manly looking. VERY RUGGED. ;)
Yeah you guys should see Kents poof! Sam's is pretty bad but Kent's tops any that I've seen.
That's it.... no more blogging privileges for Lori...I've got christopher walkin hair going on in that picture
How could you be my sister without realizing the effects of waves and blowdrying. POOF! The poof only gets bigger the longer the hair is:)
christopher walkin!! TOOOOTALLY!
Not related to the picture at all, but I did love those Crown days. Remember when they said that Bob Dylan looked like a crack-head and you were like, "well, that's because he is."
And take down that poster of Ghandi! He has no shirt on!!!!
I wouldn't say as much Christopher Walkin as I would say a guest star on Saved by the Bell, the college years.
That is Zoolander hair.
Zoolander hair? Maybe his brother's or dad's hair (is jon voight hair better than walken hair?)
Hey...Brian's hair can do that too, but he doesn't have to blow dry it! Wait...why was Sam blow drying his hair?!
Post a Comment