I was fresh out of good blog post ideas, so I decided to use this one:
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Hostess/waitress at a sports bar (one year, i was 15)
2. Dental assistant, I mostly cleaned the equipment and brought out new trays (senior year)
3. Teller at wells fargo (from when i was 16-21)
4. Web Designer for the BYU law school (from when I was 21-23)
4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
1. Almost famous
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. A League of Their Own
4. Forest Gump
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Vancouver Wa
2. Aubergenville, France (outside of paris)
3. Bahia Blanca, Santa Rosa, Tandil, & Mar Del Plata, Argentina.
4. Provo Utah
4 Current TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Project Runway
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. The Apprentice
4 Syndicated TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. NewsRadio
2. Friends
3. Cheers
4. Sex and the City
4 People Who Email/IM Me Regularly
1. Jen
2. Becky
3. Sam
4. Sherry
4 Favorite Foods
1. Pineapple
2. Taco Salad
3. Breakfast foods (especially hashbrowns)
4. Cheese and crackers / peanut butter and crackers
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Living on a ranch, being a rancher
2. On another cruise with my husband
3. On an extended vacation to somewhere overseas
4. At a multi-group concert, starring Led Zeppelin, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Ben Folds, Paul Simon, and the White Stripes.
4 Things I Look Forward to
1. Meeting my baby girl!
2. Sam graduating with his masters (14 months to go!)
3. Moving out of Provo, buying our own house, and being grown ups
4. The next time we get to take a vacation together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We can move out of Provo and buy a house... but I don't think we can ever really grow up :)
dude, that concert would ROCK. I would go. can you imagine the amount of pot backstage though...
thanks for sharing, I learned lots about you. my favorite food is pineapple too!
Post a Comment