So... my obsession with
babylegs has begun! Not only are they adorable, but they make changing diapers a breeze; much easier than her little pants. Here's her first pair (there are 4 more on their way to me in the mail right now, tee hee...)
New pics are up at the
picasa album.
8 comments:
I love the little pink and brown leg warmers!! ohhhhh I need a baby girl!
too cute! I love those!
The cool thing about those is that she can wear them as leg warmers when she gets older!
What a happy little girl! Those are cute Babylegs...I don't know if it's the same brand or not, but they sell something similar at Target now. (I LOVE Target!)
Cute pics!
oh my that last one is way too cute.
um...that last picture is adorable.
Those are soooo cute Lori. She is such a doll!
tee hee- I should be banned from telling you about baby stuff shouldnt I. bwahahahhaah
Post a Comment