So, apparently Addie gets in an adventurous mood when she's in her new jumperoo.

We left her alone for one second, and she broke into our secret stash of beer.

As you can see, she had quite a good time...

Until she woke up the next morning with a horrible hangover, hence the ENTIRE fist in her mouth.

Needless to say, we think addie learned her lesson. She'll think twice before drinking and bouncing again.

We left her alone for one second, and she broke into our secret stash of beer.

As you can see, she had quite a good time...

Until she woke up the next morning with a horrible hangover, hence the ENTIRE fist in her mouth.

Needless to say, we think addie learned her lesson. She'll think twice before drinking and bouncing again.
*Yes, I get bored during the day. And yes... I tend to play on photoshop when I'm bored.*


7 comments:
that is dang hilarious! i was laughing so hard! you're so creative! i love it! addie is so cute too! i can't believe how big she is getting! hopefully i'll get to see her one day!
Are you sure you wernt drinking and photoshopping? because that can get messy too. ;)
I love your baby
i know i already commented on here but...i tagged you on my blog and i guess i'm supposed to leave you a comment telling you i tagged you...beats me, it's my first one! haha!
lol. Oh Lori. You make me laugh. I think the third one down is my favorite. lol. Nice work! :)
BTW: I post on JustMommies.com. I used to post in the Trying to Conceive board, but now I am in the March '09 Due Date Club board!
Thanks for the laugh - I loved the post!
when good photoshop goes bad... Story at 10.
Too funny! Thanks for a great laugh. I am just so impressed that she can go in that thing already..we have one from when WEston was little and there is NO way Tave will be in it any time soon. She is so strong! And what a cutie!!!
Post a Comment