So... I realized I am jealous of addie and her cute bows, so I decided to jump in on the action and we did a mommy/daughter hairbow photoshoot today. Addie's extra cute, so she got some pics by herself too. Today wasnt a very good lighting/camera day- but we still got some cute pics. If my smile's a bit stale, it's because I was smiling forever waiting for sam to get addie to smile, but I think her smiley face was worth my sore cheeks. To spruce them up, I put them in black and white as well, and did some with a soft filter. Here are my favorites, but you can see the rest
here!
9 comments:
She is so cute! Such a mini loo. You make some cute babies!
I love her cute flower headband! She is such an adorable baby!
i love these pictures! you both look so cute! and i LOVE the thing at the end with you tiring of holding her...i know that look all too well!!! ha ha!
Those turned out great! Nice work!
well actually your smile looks great! so does addie's of course.
Awwww....
Adorable!
You are doing such a great job keeping up with your blogging. You and your babe are so cute. I would've gotten jealous over those hair bows too. Good for you for getting in on the action. Too cute.
You both are so adorable! I love it! Your smile looks really good. Man, she is getting big!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment