Friday, August 15, 2008

Chris, Jolayne, Amy, Misha, and Kristen- yay!

My oldest brother Chris and his family came to visit last week. We hadn't seen them in about a year and I love them times ten, so it was a nice treat. I quite enjoy Chris and Jo's sense of humor and personalities and I just wish we could see them more often. His girls are just so cute and very well-behaved and we really enjoyed spending time with them. Addie for sure loved the attention from her cousins, they were so good with her!

3 comments:

Becky said...

how fun that you got to see them! Addie looks huge on Kristens lap!

Jenn said...

I'm way jealous... someday I'll see Chris and family again. Looks like good times.

Chris Kline said...

Looks like I owe you $10 for saying something nice about me on your blog. What a privilege! :-) We had fun with you, too. Cute baby.