Thursday, October 16, 2008

All bundled up

Fall has definitely hit the Wasatch Front and it's pretty fun to see the rapid change that takes place here in provo. Within a day or two, my google weather forecast bar went from sunshine icons with 75 degrees to snowflake icons at 35 degrees.
Addie's first time ever getting bundled up was to go to a football game tailgate party put on by Ernst & Young. I thought she looked pretty stinkin' cute in her fall getup and I'm excited to start using this whole new side of her wardrobe.


So, I bought her these mittens when she wasnt with me. They seemed a bit big, but they were the only infant mittens there and they said "one size fits all". Really, it should have read "one size fits all lobsters", but oh well- they kept her hands warm :)





The downside of it being fall now is that we got sick. It's the ladybug's first time ever being sick; she has a runny nose and a temp of 101. It's just so sad to see my little girl sick! She's taking it really well though and is still her happy adorable self, just more snorty is all. As for me, I've been feverish and I have a sore throat- but it could be worse.

I'm nearly positive we got it from a toddler at church. The lady next to me kept holding her back saying "no no, you're sick". Thanks lady at church, thanks for bringing your sick baby and spreading your gross germs to my little angel. I guess that's what I get for church attendance in the fall.

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Man I love you hair!

Cassie said...

ANNND, I actually think that this is my favorite picture of you and Addie. Well, one of my favorite pictures of you, Addie is just the cherry on top. Your hair and skin look great and I love the whole purpose of the picture. It's frame worthy!

merrilykaroly said...

wow, lots of smiley pics! what a cute little hoodie.

Becky said...

I love your babies lobster hands, and your hair looks great!

Jenn said...

That is an adorable little jacket. Winter babies are definitely cute. You may need to start having her wear pants though... not sure if babylegs count as "winter wear".

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I love her little lobster hands! lol. She is so beautiful Lori! You look great too! I'm sorry you all got sick, hopefully it passes very quickly. Looks like you've still been able to squeeze in some fall fun!

Jolayne said...

Are you two feeling any better today? Kristen says she is, but then she knows there's a birthday party tomorrow that she can't go to if she is sick.

Alan and Kiersten said...

i've seen those little jackets all around and LOVE them! addie looks so cute all bundled up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam & Lori, it's Nigel (long time reader, first time commenter... (always wanted to say that...)). I felt compelled to tell you that those leggy things are all the rage over here!! We've had a spike in babies at the firm, and whenever they visit, they're almost always wearing the leggies. I remember you talking about them a while ago... did you know adults can wear them too? Crazy adults, but adults nonetheless... anyway, I thought you should know....

Chris Kline said...

We came home from church early cuz of sick kids (mine).

Cute hair and pix.

eric and melea said...

That is a pink version of Eli's jacket! I love it, I guess there were pants that went with them too-with little bear feet!!