Monday, October 27, 2008

Livin' it up pumpkin patch style

I've decided that Sam and I really don't take advantage of doing the cool, fun things there are to do in this area... so even though addie's a bit young just yet, I made sure we made it up to the big October extravaganza up at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. We went with Sam's brother Chris and his wife Cindy and their 14 month-old son Carter and we had such a blast with them! Here are the pics we got (we took a billion, that place was full of photo ops):

Addie's a cowgirl! She was too cute sitting on the saddle all by herself with her legs sticking out on either side:









You can see the dozens of other pics we took here at the picasa album!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

She is too cute, looking quite grown up. Your hair is a good color now too, I think.

Nicole said...

I can't believe how welll she sits. She is so strong! And what funa dn cute pics too!

Miller Family said...

I love the family pic, you all look so fally and festive!

merrilykaroly said...

What a cowgirl! And I LOVE the shots of Addie with the pumpkins.

Cute shirt, Lori.

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

This is definitely my favorite season. I love all the pumpkin pics! Addie is just a doll! I love how long her little legs are!! So CUTE!

Phillips Family said...

A yes, the annual pumpkin patch...anyone with kids MUST go. Your little girl is very cute, an Lori, you look great...the hair is a big hit!! Sorry Sam, time to try something new, maybe color your hair or something, you got to keep up with the girls.

Cassie said...

I loved the ones of her and carter poking their head's through the cut outs. On your picasa album, ha, they're great!

kevandcan said...

I love the new blog design and can't believe how big Addie is getting!

Becky said...

Great pictures. Ditto with the others on your great hair.

Colleen said...

Addie is just adorable!

Danielle said...

Fantastic photos! Great family shots too! Love them. Addie is so stinkin' cute, and you look FANTASTIC too, Lori! I'm really liking the new hair color. Happy Fall!

Linda said...

LOVE the pumpkin pyramid! Addia is adorable sitting with all the pumpkins.