



In other news... we're still sick. I thought it was just going to be some fevers and sniffles- but it turned into a rather nasty, congested affair for all of us. Needless to say, we've just laid low this weekend. While I was still feeling okay, I did manage to rearrange the office to better accommodate our newly-mobile baby. The office now has the pack & play set up for whenever I need to leave the room, anything she can grab has been removed from the majority of the room, and addie also got a couple of new toys to play with to keep her busy while I work. They make horribly obnoxious sounds and I'm already regretting the purchase. Unfortunately, she seems to love the noises they make- so it would appear that I will be surrounded by LED lights and poorly-recorded, cartoon-like voices singing gay songs for the next 10 years or so.


More are up on the picasa album.


10 comments:
That is indeed an adorable outfit! So pink and squeezable. Sorry you're still feeling sick- I swear every baby I know if sick right now.
what a cute outfit! she's all ready for the winter! have you guys figured out where you will be moving? sorry you're sick! i'm dreading the winter, i hope we don't get too sick with the cold weather coming! feel better!
Are you allowed to say "gay songs" in 2008? I thought that got outlawed in 1997. :-p
Hope you feel better soon. No fun with sick kids, especially when you can't do much for them.
Oooh! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! lol. I hope you all start feeling better soon. I think your office looks very baby friendly!
Let's just hope she doesn't still like these toys in 10 years like you alluded too...cause that would be a whole different 'social' issue you'd have to deal with that would FAR outweigh the issue of you being annoyed by the noises! :o)
Glad to see you still have Einstein, your music posters/albums and LOTR 'everything' collection going on!
You must have been sneezing in my direction 'cause I'm sick now. Thanks a lot!
Lori, you are so good about blogging! I have been keeping up w/ your posts...love reading them and I'm bad about commenting! I need to do that though b/c I like it when ppl comment on mine! Anyway, you look so dang skinny by the way! All that nursing or what?? Love your hair, love Addie's new wardrobe. Can't believe how tall she is! She looks a lot older than her age. How's the baby food coming along? How is she sleeping?
This girl is so deprived! :)
Haha! Your office looks more like a huge playroom than anything else. Addie's one lucky girl :)
Wow your office is totally Addie's playland. Yet it's still organized! Her pink outfit is really cute, haha it reminds me of something but I can't place it.
Post a Comment