Sunday, October 26, 2008

New blog layout!

So, about 2 weeks ago- I went from being quite happy with how our blog looked, to totally hating it. It started to bug me every time I got on. I'm pretty fickle with things like that. When my love for web design stuff expires, I get antsty until I've fixed it (such is the case with the current design of theburkmans.com, for example- but that'll take forever to revamp). I really don't have much free scrapbooking or webcoding time anymore since I've been working full-time and I'm taking care of Addie full-time too; so I was happy that I had a chance to create something completely new today. Hope you enjoy the change!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute! I tired a few weeks back to redo my page, but I still in the infant stage of understanding all this tech stuff ;-)

Jenn said...

I like it a lot! Let me know if you want a screenshot from my monitor again:)

Nicole said...

i love it. it looks great! you are so talented. i am lost with all that stuff!

merrilykaroly said...

I love it! I love the family picture at the top-- it's perfect.

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I love it Lori! I would make new ones all the time if I knew how!! lol.