Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fall is here!

We had this PERFECT stretch of pretty fence in our back yard, so I decided to opportune a photoshoot.


I know that I take and post way too many pictures of addie, but I can't help it. Honestly, I'm surprised I had a full year of blogs before I was pregnant, what oh what did I blog about back then? That being said, please keep coming to my blog and leaving comments even though every post is "here are more cute pics of addie". Perhaps I'll go read the old stuff and see if I can't be inspired to get some more diverse posts written in the future.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

What perfect fall pictures!! SO fun. She is just getting cuter and cuter. I can't believe how much she is doing. Tave is just as content as ever to sit and lay and kick away. Not much else. It's so fun to see how different each baby is.
And Okay, I have been gone from blogging for a bit. So sorry about the lack of comments from my neck of the woods. But I am back. And I have been reading like a mad woman. Love all your latest posts.

The Hills... said...

What a cute sweater! What is Addie going to be for Halloween? Can't wait to see.

Danielle said...

I don't blame you at all for all the cute Addie posts - fancy camera, stylin' clothes and that smile and personality? I'm not sure how you can do anything else!

Kris and Megan said...

don't worry, I'm pretty sure all I will do once I have my baby is take pictures of him, and when you have such a cute background and baby, who can blame you?!! :)

Linda said...

I love the pix, and yes, she is so cuddly cute!

Cassie said...

You should try it in black and white but leave the leaves colored. I wonder if that would look cool.

merrilykaroly said...

Addie looks like her daddy :)